Independent Scion Repair Shop Located in Red Bank, NJ. Scion owners shouldn’t hesitate to bring their vehicle to Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, NJ. We provide the personal attention found at an independent Scion repair shop, while providing affordable and experienced service. If you live in NJ and are looking for expert service that’s not found at a dealer, then Bradley’s Auto Service is the right choice for you.
Scion was a subsidiary brand of Toyota that produced vehicles from 2003 to 2016. The brand was targeted towards younger buyers, and their vehicles were known for being stylish, practical, and affordable. Some of its models have since been absorbed into Toyota’s lineup.
Independent Scion Repair Services
Bradley’s Auto Service offers a wide range of maintenance and repair services for Scion vehicles, including:
- Oil Change & Service – We can quickly and easily test to see if your oil needs to be replaced.
- Tire Repair – We provide a number of tire repair-related services, including flat tire repair, tire balancing, tire rotation, and tire mounting.
- Wheel Alignment – Correct wheel alignment is critical for safely controlling your vehicle and also plays a part in extending the life of your brakes and tires.
- Heating Repair – Our team can diagnose your heating issues and perform the proper repairs to get your system back in full working order.
- AC Repair – Making sure you have your system serviced at the first sign of trouble is a good way to avoid having to do a full AC replacement.
- Brake Service – Even if you don’t notice an issue, it is always a good idea to have a professional perform routine brake service to keep your vehicle in a condition for safe driving.
- Emissions Repair – Not only does Bradley’s Auto Service offer New Jersey-certified state car inspections, but we are also fully licensed to repair emissions failure.
- Exhaust Repair – We offer comprehensive, professional exhaust repair services.
These are just some of the general auto repair services we offer, but if your Scion vehicle is having any other issues, the team at Bradley’s Auto Service can quickly and efficiently diagnose whatever problems you have.
Consider Scheduled Maintenance for Your Scion
Even if you don’t see any obvious signs of problems with your Scion vehicle, it is a good habit to have a professional perform a routine inspection. Depending on how much you use your vehicle, you may want to schedule an auto diagnostics inspection more or less frequently. Some people have their vehicles checked once or twice a year like clockwork, whereas others will schedule to have service done after a few thousand miles. Either way, getting into a routine is the important part. Contact Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, NJ, today to schedule maintenance on your vehicle.
We service all Scion (and “Scion by Toyota”) models, including:
- Scion FR-S
- Scion iA
- Scion iM
- Scion iQ
- Scion tC
- Scion xB
- Scion xD