At Bradley’s Auto in Red Bank, NJ, our goal is to provide our customers with the best tire service at an affordable price. From tire inspections to repair and replacement, our skilled technicians will help repair and maintain your vehicle.
Red Bank, NJ Tire Service
We have years of experience dealing with all manner of auto-related problems. One of the most common parts of the car we work on is tires. There are a number of tire repair related services we perform including:
- Tire check and inspection – We’ll inspect your tires for damage, tread wear, proper air pressure, and more.
- Flat tire repair – We provide comprehensive flat tire repair services as a part of our goal of keeping you safe while getting you back on the road.
- Tire balancing – Balancing your tires enables you to drive safer while enjoying better fuel economy and reduced tire wear.
- Tire rotation – Regularly rotating your tires results in better gas mileage, an all-around smoother ride, longer tread life and more!
- Tire mounting – Tire mounting is the process of removing old car tires and replacing them with new ones.
- Tire replacement – If your tires have reached the end of their life, we can replace them with brand new tires.
- Wheel alignment – Keeping proper alignment on your vehicle will extend the life of your tires.
If you’re experiencing any tire problems, our experienced service professionals will perform a tire check to assess correct tire pressure, tire tread depth, tread wear and balance of your tires, as well as checking for any tire punctures that could cause a flat. If any substantial tire service is required, we offer competitive pricing and speedy, quality service to all our customers.
How Often Should You Have Tire Service Performed?
In a lot of cases, people don’t think about their tires until something goes wrong. If you want to keep your tires in good condition for a longer period of time, you should be paying attention to them even when everything seems to be in working order. You should inspect your tires regularly (once a month is a good routine) for excessive or irregular tread wear, scrapes, snags, cuts, bulges, cracks, impact damage, punctures, stones or other debris embedded in the tread, or other damages. If you notice any of these conditions, or if you are experiencing constant pressure loss, the tire should be dismounted and inspected for damage on the inside and to determine if a repair can be made.
How Long Will a Set of Tires Last?
The amount of time a tire will last on your vehicle varies depending on a number of factors, including the tire manufacturer, how much driving you do each year, what terrain you’re driving on, and the type of tire you put on your car. The average american drives 14,000 to 15,000 miles a year according to the Federal Highway Administration. Most tires on the market will last anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000 miles before they should be replaced. Having regular tire service done can extend the life of your tires, so it is a good idea to have a technician perform routine inspections on a regular basis. Improper balance, alignment, and tire pressure will ultimately cause faster wear on your tires and you’ll need to replace them more frequently.
Visit Our Red Bank, NJ Shop For Tire Services
If you notice any issues with your tires, don’t wait for them to get worse. Call or contact Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, New Jersey today to schedule a tire check-up or service. Our ASE certified mechanics have built a reputation for providing honest, professional auto services. We have experience with all makes and models.