Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, NJ offers professional car heating repair and service. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
It’s safe to say most people don’t enjoy their morning commute. It’s early in the day and you have a full day of work ahead of you. Now add in the fact that it’s the middle of winter and your heating has suddenly stopped working, it can turn into a downright miserable and uncomfortable experience. The experienced team at Bradley’s Auto in Red Bank, NJ can diagnose your heating issues and perform the proper car heating repair to get your system back in full working order.
Why is Your Car Heater Not Working?
There are a few things that can cause your car heater to stop working correctly. These issues include:
- A low antifreeze or water level in the radiator due to a leak in the cooling system.
- A bad thermostat which isn’t allowing the engine to properly warm up.
- A blower fan that isn’t working properly.
- Coolant that contains rust particles or becomes otherwise contaminated and is blocking the heating core from circulating air into the cabin properly.
Signs Your Car Heater is Not Working Correctly
The obvious sign that your heater is not working is that no hot air is circulating through your car. However, your heat might still be working, just not as well as it could be. In this case there are a few signs that you might need car heating repair.
- There’s an unpleasant or foreign smell coming from the heater vents.
- The windshield and/or windows are fogging up.
- You can see antifreeze leaking in your car’s interior (check the passenger side floor!).
- Your car suddenly needs a ton of coolant.
Visit Our Red Bank, NJ Shop For Car Heating Repair
If you know or suspect that your car’s heating system isn’t working properly, don’t wait until the coldest months of the year to get it fixed. Call or contact Bradley’s Auto in Red Bank, New Jersey today to schedule car heating repair. Our ASE certified mechanics have built a reputation for providing honest, professional auto services.