Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, NJ can perform fast, reliable auto diagnostics on your vehicle. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Is your check engine light on? Is your car making an unusual sound it’s never made before? Are you feeling every little dip in the road more than you have before? If your car is behaving in a way that seems odd, it is a good idea to bring it in for auto diagnostics, and the team at Bradley’s Auto is experienced at finding and correcting all kinds of common and uncommon problems. If something seems like an engine problem, it could be caused by something else entirely. We’ll perform a comprehensive search to pinpoint the problem and can perform any repairs or replacements as necessary.
Why is the Check Engine Light On?
When you notice your check engine light has come on, it can cause a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. It could be something minor, like a faulty gas cap, which will not cause any major issues. However, it could also be a serious problem such as a misfiring engine. The check engine light is a signal from the car’s engine computer that something is wrong. The problem is that the check engine light doesn’t actually let you know what the problem is, which means most vehicle owners will need to visit an auto shop for auto diagnostics in order to pinpoint where the issue is coming from.
If you see the check engine light come on, don’t ignore it. It is important to address problems indicated by the light promptly. Ignoring them could lead to larger, costlier problems later.
Common Reasons the Check Engine Light Will Come On
Some of the reasons the check engine light will turn on include:
- Replace ignition coil(s) and spark plug(s)
- Replace oxygen sensor(s)
- Replace catalytic converter(s) with a new OEM catalytic converter(s)
- Inspect for loose gas cap and tighten or replace as necessary
- Replace ignition coil(s)
- Replace evaporative emissions purge control valve
- Replace mass airflow sensor
- Replace evaporative emissions purge solenoid
- Replace fuel injector(s)
- Replace thermostat
Auto Diagnostics & Repair Services
Once the team at Bradley’s Auto has performed a thorough diagnostics search, we will likely recommend further service to fix the problem. Some of the services we provide include:
- Oil change & service – We can quickly and easily test to see if your oil needs to be replaced.
- Exhaust repair – We are also fully licensed by the Motor Vehicle Commission to repair emissions failure. At Bradley’s Auto Service, we also build completely custom exhaust systems for our clients.
- Car AC repair – Our team can diagnose your air conditioning issues and perform the proper car AC repair to get your system back in full working order.
- Car heating repair – Our team can diagnose your heating issues and perform the proper car heating repair to get your system back in full working order.
- Wheel alignment – Correct wheel alignment is critical for safely controlling your vehicle and also plays a part in extending the life of your brakes and tires.
- Brake service – We provide quality, comprehensive brake services for our customers.
- Emissions repair – We are legally certified to handle emissions inspection and repairs on site with our team of experienced mechanics.
- Suspension repair – Bradley’s Auto offers professional suspension repair and maintenance services.
Bradley’s Auto Provides Comprehensive Auto Diagnostics in Red Bank, NJ
If you notice any issues with your vehicle, don’t wait for it to get worse. Call or contact Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, New Jersey today to schedule an auto diagnostics check. Our ASE certified mechanics have built a reputation for providing honest, professional auto services. We have experience with all makes and models.