Bradley’s Auto Service provides diesel repair service to clients in Red Bank, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide the highest quality service on your diesel truck while also providing the most affordable prices. We are able to fix a variety of concerns for diesel trucks, from oil changes and wheel alignments all the way to engine repairs.
Whether it is something as simple as an oil change, or more substantial repairs, we have the skills, experience, and knowledge to get the job done correctly and quickly so you can get back on the road ASAP.
Diesel Truck Repair Services in Red Bank, NJ
Our diesel mechanics are responsible for repairing and maintaining vehicles that run on diesel fuel. At Bradley’s Auto, we offer the following repair services for diesel trucks, including:
- Diesel Engine Repair – If your diesel engine is running low on fluids, or having problems with leaking oil, we can identify the problem. We can break down, service, clean, and repair your truck’s engine, as well as performing routine tune-ups. We are also able to:
- Repair diesel engines; replace clutches, water pumps, turbo, alternators, brakes, and HVAC.
- Weld parts using both MIG and TIG welders as needed for repairs to trucks and trailers.
- Truck alignments, breaks, suspensions, drive train, engines, engine diagnostics, and HVAC.
- Inspect pulleys, bearings, mounts, tires, seat belts, security, and general condition
- Oil Change & Service – We can quickly and easily test to see if your oil needs to be replaced.
- Tire Repair – We provide a number of tire repair-related services including flat tire repair, tire balancing, tire rotation, and tire mounting.
- Wheel Alignment – Correct wheel alignment is critical for safely controlling your vehicle and also plays a part in extending the life of your brakes and tires.
- Heating Repair – Our team can diagnose your heating issues and perform the proper repairs to get your system back in full working order.
- AC Repair – Making sure you have your system serviced at the first sign of trouble is a good way to avoid having to do a full AC replacement.
- Brake Service – Even if you don’t notice an issue, it is always a good idea to have a professional perform routine brake service to keep your vehicle in a condition for safe driving.
- Emissions Repair – Not only does Bradley’s Auto Service offer New Jersey certified state vehicle inspections, but we are also fully licensed to repair emissions failure.
- Exhaust Repair – We offer comprehensive, professional exhaust repair services.
These are just some of the general truck repair services we offer, but if your truck is having any other issues, the team at Bradley’s Auto Service can quickly and efficiently diagnose whatever problems you have.
Signs Your Diesel Truck Needs Repairing
Preventing diesel repairs is often the best cure, and sometimes engine troubles will show early signs. Seeing our diesel mechanicals right away can help decrease some of the damage, and keep repair costs down. Here are some common red flags to look out for:
- Engine oil inside the cooling system
- Exhaust system producing white smoke
- Poor running with a cold engine
- Coolant leakage
- Increased fuel usage
- General loss of performance
Bradley’s Auto Provides Comprehensive Diesel Repair Services In Red Bank, NJ
If you notice any issues with your diesel truck, don’t wait for it to get worse. Call or contact Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, New Jersey today to schedule a check-up or service. Our ASE-certified mechanics have built a reputation for providing honest, professional auto services. We have experience with all makes and models.