Custom Exhaust Systems in Red Bank, NJ
At Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, NJ, we can build a completely custom stainless steel exhaust system for your vehicle. We will work with you to create your exhaust exactly the way you want it, with any combination of look, sound, feel, power, muffler, and tips you are looking for.
- We offer same day service.
- Our custom exhaust hourly rate is discounted
- All of our stainless steel custom exhaust systems are backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- Make your custom exhaust your own with your choice of thousands of mufflers and hundreds of tips.
- Our team will custom fit your new exhaust system directly to your car for optimal flow.
- All of our exhaust systems are fully emissions compliant.
- If you aren’t looking for a whole system, we have a wide range of parts available, including air filters, downpipes, and catalytic converters.
Exhaust Brands We Service
We build custom exhaust systems using parts from many different manufacturers, including but not limited to:
- Topgear Eurosport
- Vogue Performance Exhaust
Our goal is to build you exactly the exhaust system you want, so contact us to ask about specific manufacturers and parts we offer.
Custom Performance Exhaust Systems
A custom built exhaust system gets you the most horsepower possible out of your car. Our exhausts allow the car’s engine to perform at its peak by creating a more efficient path for exhaust in the engine to exit the car, giving the engine space to breathe and allowing for more fuel and air to burn. By increasing the flow capability of the engine, you will feel the difference in power as soon as you leave the lot with your new exhaust system.
Custom Cat Back Exhaust Systems
Cat back exhaust systems, which get their name from the section of the system found behind the catalytic converter, increase the sound level, efficiency, and performance of your vehicle with larger diameter pipes than OEM systems, which allow exhaust gases to exit with as little back pressure as possible.
Is Aftermarket Exhaust Bad for the Engine?
Custom exhaust will not damage your engine in any way as long as it is fitted, installed, and tuned by our professional team. Adding aftermarket exhaust to a vehicle involves remapping the engine’s fuel system and changing the designed air flow, so attempting to do it yourself could lead to engine problems.
How Much is a Custom Exhaust System?
The cost of a custom built exhaust system depends on several different factors, including:
- The steel thickness, type, and quality of the exhaust parts.
- The type and quality of the material used in the high performance muffler.
- The number and type of exhaust tips.
- Muffler only vs. cat back or axle back system installation.
- The amount of labor involved.
Contact us today to tell us about the exhaust system you have in mind and discuss pricing and options.
How Much Horsepower Does a Custom Exhaust System Add?
Aftermarket exhaust systems are less restrictive than factory systems and will always increase power and efficiency. As far as the actual number, maximum horsepower varies greatly depending on the type of vehicle and the system you choose to go with. Adding a new exhaust system brings more benefits than just the horsepower, as it will make the car more responsive, aesthetically pleasing, and fun to drive.
We Provide Comprehensive Custom Exhaust Services
We are proud to offer a wide range of completely custom ready built exhaust systems and parts at competitive prices with a lifetime guarantee. Contact Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, NJ today for a quote for fitting, testing, and tuning your new exhaust system for maximum performance gains.