Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, NJ offers comprehensive, professional muscle car repair services. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Bradley’s Auto Service provides muscle car service to clients in Red Bank, New Jersey and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide the highest quality service on your muscle car while also providing the most affordable prices. Whether it is something as simple as an oil change, or more substantial repairs, we have the skills, experience, and knowledge to get the job done correctly and quickly so you can get back on the road ASAP.
Muscle Car Repair Services
Bradley’s Auto Service offers a wide range of maintenance and muscle car repair services including:
- Diesel Repair – If your diesel engine is running low on fluids or having problems with leaking oil, we can identify the problem. We can break down, service, clean, and repair your muscle car’s engine, as well as perform routine tune-ups.
- Oil Change & Service – We can quickly and easily test to see if your oil needs to be replaced.
- Tire Repair – We provide a number of tire services, including flat tire repair, tire balancing, tire rotation, and tire mounting.
- Wheel Alignment – Correct wheel alignment is critical for safely controlling your vehicle and also plays a part in extending the life of your brakes and tires.
- Heating Repair – Our team can diagnose your heating issues and perform the proper repairs to get your system back in full working order.
- AC Repair – Making sure you have your system serviced at the first sign of trouble is a good way to avoid having to do a full AC replacement.
- Brake Service – Even if you don’t notice an issue, it is always a good idea to have a professional perform routine brake service to keep your vehicle in a condition for safe driving.
- Emissions Repair – Not only does Bradley’s Auto Service offer New Jersey-certified state car inspections, but we are also fully licensed to repair emissions failure.
- Exhaust Repair – We offer comprehensive, professional exhaust repair services.
These are just some of the general muscle car repair services we offer, but if your muscle car is having any other issues, the team at Bradley’s Auto Service can quickly and efficiently diagnose whatever problems you have. To learn more, check out our comprehensive guide to auto repair services.
Engine Rebuild Service For Muscle Cars
Your muscle car’s engine works hard, and over time, all that hard work can wear it down. Eventually, your engine might degrade to where it needs a rebuild, especially if it has not kept up with regular maintenance or oil changes.
If you suspect your muscle car engine is damaged or needs a rebuild, make it a priority to have it evaluated by our professionals before it’s too late. Our mechanics will quickly and accurately assess any suspected issues with your engine and come up with a game plan to help it get back to its former self, including our engine rebuilding service.
Engine Rebuild vs. Engine Replacement
The choice between getting an engine rebuild or an engine replacement can depend on several factors, such as cost. Still, in terms of necessity, it mainly comes down to the scope and severity of the engine’s damage. If the damage is minor or relatively contained, a rebuild could very well be your best option. However, if your engine has severe damage, such as cracks or openings, it’s unlikely a rebuild will be sufficient, and a replacement might be your only choice.
Muscle Car Performance Upgrades From Bradley’s Auto
If you’re looking to make performance improvements to your muscle car, the team at Bradley’s Auto has the knowledge and experience to take your car’s performance to the next level. We are known throughout the Red Bank area and beyond for our fast, friendly service and expertise in the automotive field. Our customers know they can count on Bradley’s Auto to keep up with all the latest technological advances in every aspect of the automotive repair industry!