Bradley’s Auto provides diesel repair services to clients in Red Bank, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. When it comes to diesel engines, or the associated aftermarket remanufacturing of parts, transmissions and more, we are able to provide a variety of services for a wide range of brands, including those made by Cummins Inc., a trusted name in the world of high-quality diesel components. Learn more about our Cummins diesel engine repair and other auto services in our comprehensive guide.
About Cummins Inc.
Founded in 1919, Cummins Inc. is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services both diesel and alternative fuel engines that are renowned for their reliability, fuel efficiency and low emissions. Adhering to a “Remanufactured-Not Rebuilt” attitude, the Cummins’ restoration and remanufacturing process is a painstaking one, involving the total disassembly of components, careful cleaning procedures using an advanced ultrasonic method, computer controlled tests, and then inspecting the freshly restored item with the latest technology in order to guarantee quality.
All of their products, whether new or restored, are held to the highest of standards, and should an individual item fail to meet these strict specifications, they are simply replaced with new Genuine Cummins Parts.
Cummins Diesel Engine Repair Services With Bradley’s Auto
If your truck or diesel engine is in need of maintenance, you would be well served by bringing it to Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, NJ, where we can provide the personal attention and expertise that your truck needs, along with any parts and components, thanks to Cummins wealth of remanufacturing services.
At Bradley’s Auto, we offer the following repair services for diesel trucks, including:
- Diesel Engine Repair – If your diesel engine is running low on fluids, or having problems with leaking oil, we can identify the problem. We can break down, service, clean, and repair your truck’s engine, as well as performing routine tune-ups. We are also able to:
- Repair diesel engines; replace clutches, water pumps, turbo, alternators, brakes, and HVAC.
- Weld parts using both MIG and TIG welders as needed for repairs to trucks and trailers.
- Truck alignments, breaks, suspensions, drive train, engines, engine diagnostics, and HVAC.
- Inspect pulleys, bearings, mounts, tires, seat belts, security, and general condition.
- Oil Change & Service – We can quickly and easily test to see if your oil needs to be replaced.
- Tire Repair – We provide a number of tire repair-related services including flat tire repair, tire balancing, tire rotation, and tire mounting.
- Wheel Alignment – Correct wheel alignment is critical for safely controlling your vehicle and also plays a part in extending the life of your brakes and tires.
- Heating Repair – Our team can diagnose your heating issues and perform the proper repairs to get your system back in full working order.
- AC Repair – Making sure you have your system serviced at the first sign of trouble is a good way to avoid having to do a full AC replacement.
- Brake Service – Even if you don’t notice an issue, it is always a good idea to have a professional perform routine brake service to keep your vehicle in a condition for safe driving.
- Emissions Repair – Not only does Bradley’s Auto Service offer New Jersey certified state vehicle inspections, but we are also fully licensed to repair emissions failure.
- Exhaust Repair – We offer comprehensive, professional exhaust repair services.
These are just some of the general repair services we offer, but if your truck is having any other issues, the team at Bradley’s Auto Service can quickly and efficiently diagnose them, as well.
What Are Some Signs Your Cummins Diesel Engine Needs Repair?
Some of the more common or obvious signs that your Cummins diesel engine may need repairs include:
- Unusual Noises: Unusual sounds like clattering, knocking or excessive engine noise may indicate a problem in the Cummins Diesel Engine, such as issues with the injectors or pistons.
- Excessive Smoke: If your engine is producing too much black or white smoke, it might be a sign of an issue with the fuel injectors, turbocharger, or even a serious engine failure.
- Decreased Performance: A sudden drop in power, acceleration, or fuel-efficiency can signify that your Cummins Diesel Engine needs a repair.
- Engine Overheating: Frequent overheating is a clear indication of an engine problem. This might be due to issues with the coolant system, or more complex engine troubles.
- Difficulty Starting: Trouble in starting the vehicle, especially in cold conditions, might point towards a failing glow plug or other engine problems.
- Excessive Oil Consumption: If your engine is consuming oil excessively, it might be due to internal engine wear and could potentially lead to more serious damage if not addressed.
Remember, regular maintenance can help avoid many of these problems. If you notice any of these signs, it’s best to get your vehicle to a trusted mechanic specializing in Cummins Diesel Engines for a thorough check-up.
Bradley’s Auto Provides Comprehensive Cummins Diesel Engine Repair Services in Red Bank, NJ
If you notice any issues with your diesel truck, don’t wait for it to get worse. Call or contact Bradley’s Auto Service in Red Bank, New Jersey today to schedule a check-up or service. Our ASE-certified mechanics have built a reputation for providing honest, professional auto services. We have experience with all makes and models.